Apparel graphics are our specialty! We also design for web graphics, album art, posters, stickers, flyers, illustrations, and other media.
Basic shirt graphics typically cost $60-$150. With all projects, pricing varies based on complexity, so talk to us about what you need, and we’ll give you a quote.
Design Process Overview
1. REQUEST. You request design work. You supply information about the design, along with concepts or reference material you may have.
2. TALK. We communicate with you to zero in on what you’re looking for.
3. CONCEPT. We provide an art proposal, suggesting a concept for the design, and a quote for the work.
4. PAY. You approve the concept (when you’re satisfied with it), and pay for the work.
5. MOCKUPS. We develop mockups of the art, and submit them for your review. You are allowed a round of revisions – this is the stage to make alterations, catch errors, etc. If any changes are made, you’ll be able to review those before we move forward.
6. ART. Once mockups are approved, we complete the full version of the art.
7. FINISH. We then either print your garments, or send you the completed files, depending on what you’ve requested.
You can request design work now, or ask us questions first.
(Please see our Terms for full information on copyright & licensing of artwork created by us.)